Wednesday, November 3, 2021

3rd nov 2021 (ebody)

 

Contact Info

Inworld Jadey Starlight


First of all i wanted to show some different size shapes, These are taken on low graphic settings that i will post below. 
I wanted to show the example of how the EBody, Reborn body can look and do it on low settings.

First of all I love the way the body moves with the sliders one thing I love is that when i sit down my booty does not go square it stays round, 
Ebody Reborn has only been out for a short period of time and already has amazing support by designers, The growth of this body is fantastic.

So first of all
What am I wearing?

Shape: personal shape not for sale made by me
Body: Ebody Reborn get it @ equal 10
Tattoo's : not for sale made by me 


WINDLIGHT USED:  Nam's Optimal Skin and Prim

SETTINGS USED








No comments:

Post a Comment

Flickr

25th Sep 2022

  Contact Info Inworld Jadey Starlight Facebook:  Jade Knight | Facebook Flickr  www.flickr.com/djjade02 Instagram:  https://www.instagram.c...